Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Abigail is 3 months old today!


   I can't believe how fast time is going by since Abigail was born. She is growing way too fast!! 3 months old??....already?? I was scrolling through pictures of her, pictures of her at the hospital, of bringing her home, and of her first month. She was ohh so tiny! Now she has more than doubled in size. She is starting to get those lovable rolls and chubby cheeks. I know I might be biased, but she seriously is the most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on...yes i know, I am beginning to sound like a crazy mommy, but she just has a way of melting my heart and making me love her more and more each day. I look over at Nolan all the time and ask, "can you believe that we made her?" It amazes me! Anyways enough of my gushing. Here are a few pictures of her throughout the three months.



Abby being weighed right after she was born. she was 6 lbs 4 oz.


She was so tiny! 


she grew into her swaddle finally

               
She and Nolan were my valentines


already loving the jewelry


it was finally warm enough to take her on her first walk on the nature trail

        
She sure loves her daddy!                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment